Table of Contents
This page last changed 2023.10.31 14:58 [Accessed 1 time today, 1 time yesterday, and 62 total times]
Zoom Handy Recorder H1
ref: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/620756/Zoom-H1.html Note that this unit has been discontinued, and replaced with the H1n and H1n-VP.
Setting Date & Time
- While pressing the red record button, turn the power on.1)
- Use the
»buttons to set the month.
>/||to move to day.
- Repeat preceding 2 steps to set values for day, year, and time.
- Press red record button to return to the previous item.
- After setting the last item, press
Formatting MicroSD cards
If a microSD card that is not properly formatted is inserted into the unit, the screen shows
- Press the red record button to format the card.
- Home screen appears after the card is formatted.
You can also get to this screen and reformat a MicroSD card by pressing the trash button while turning the power on.
Turn device on/off
Slide the power switch down for about 1 second to turn device on or off.
Change bitrate for recording
Select MP3 or WAV format (switch in back. I use MP3.)
Use » or « to select bitrate. Then press red button.
Bit rate I'll use for voice: 192
Bit rate I'll use when recording music: 320
Playing back a recording
- Press “>/||” to play the last recorded file
- Press « » during playback to select file
- Press >/|| to pause/resume
- Press red button to return to home screen
Delete recorded audio files
- Press trashcan button during playback of file you want to delete
- Press red button to confirm; press >/||, «, » to cancel deletion
To use as micro card reader
- Power off
- Connect to WinPC or Mac using USB cable
- Power on
- To use as MicroSD card reader, press red button while “CArd” is displayed
- To use as Audio interface, press red button while “AUdIo” is displayed
- If you do neither, MicroSD card reader is selected