Quick Info on Braven BRV-X Speakers
Pair a device
- Turn BRV-X on (hold power 2-3 seconds, release, hear drone)
- Activate Bluetooth on your device
- Press/hold Play button on Braven, hear pairing call
- On your device, select BRAVEN BRV-X from list. Passcode if needed is 0000
|+||Volume Up. Press/hold for skip track|
|-||Volume Down. Press/hold for skip back|
|01||Power, hold 2-3 seconds, release, hear drone for on; similar for off|
|>||Pairing / Answer-end call / Pause-Resume music|
Pair two Bravens together for stereo - "True Wireless"
- On your device, disconnect all Bluetooth connections
- On your device, remove any Braven Bluetooth connections
- Press & hold Battery Check button on both Braven speakers for 5 seconds till you hear a sonar sound from both
- Hear a second beep w/in 30 secs, means True Wireless Connection between the 2 speakers
- Follow instrux above to pair ONE of the Bravens w/your device
- When you turn off one Braven the other will also turn off
- To restart, press power on both Bravens w/in 5 seconds. They'll reconnect and you'll hear 2 beeps
Note, you can only have ONE active Bluetooth connection to your device at the same time, otherwise audio will distort.
To correct: power down all other Bluetooth devices in range of my device, turn Bluetooth off then on, on your device.
To break the True Wireless connection, press/hold battery check button till connection stops.
For troubleshooting and tutorial videos: http://www.braven.com/TrueWireless